Sunday, August 5, 2012

Magnetic Freakin' Violet and Sportsgirl Northern Lights

Freakin' Violet is like the missing polish in the Nfu-Oh flakie line up.



Two coats. Violet jelly, electric blue flakies and an amazing green shimmer that I couldn't capture. You can see it clearly in the bottle though. It was much more opaque than I was expecting and completely fine after two coats.




With a layer of Sportsgirl Northern Lights. Another gift from my buddy Kristy. Northern Lights has blue shimmer and glitter particles as well as irregular red shards. Really cool. This puppy never showed up at any of the Sportsgirls near me and I have no idea if it's discontinued or not. Snap it up if you see it though because it is lovely.

26 comments:

  1. AHHHH I DID NOT NEED TO SEE THIS NOW

    I love how it's called Freakin Violet, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2.  Freakin' Violet is absolutely gorgeous and officially on my "I need this" list. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. drooling over Magnetic Freakin' Violet!

    ReplyDelete
  4.  I've seen "Freakin Violet" also on Nailxchange's blog, and fell in love with it immediately, sigh, how on earth can I get this? :¬/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i may have just had a nailgasm... how cani get my hands on the magnetic?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg omg, where does one get Magnetic from?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you got your paws on Magnetic Freakin' Violet. I think it was my top discovery in Europe. I really wish the line would have more flakies like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, I am drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such an interesting combo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaah! Words. Cannot... Find Them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was muled to me by a lovely lady but I'm pretty sure this is it: http://www.magneticnaildesign.ca/en/Freakin-Violet/c-0902/a-168131

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here you are! 
    http://www.magneticnaildesign.ca/en/Freakin-Violet/c-0902/a-168131

    ReplyDelete
  13. IKR? Nailxchange makes everything look droolworthy. I answered your question above :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Freakin' Violet is gorgeous! I like it combined with NL, but I think I prefer it on itself. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like the combo.

    ReplyDelete
  17.  Just visited it... But I can't see the price, moreover they require $15 for shipping just to Canada, I can't imagine how much would it be for Europe, pity :^(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anyone know the price? The shipping is astronomical....unless the cost of the polish is included in it. Very curious to find out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥