Monday, May 16, 2011

NOTD China Glaze First Mate and OPI Silver Shatter

Ok, how come nobody told me First Mate is a freaking ONE COATER??? Gorgeous muted dark blue creme. Application was seriously heaven. It went on smoothly and opaque in one coat. I probably had my mouth hanging open the whole time I was putting this on because it was so unexpectedly wonderful.


Definitely a new favourite of mine.


And because I just got it in the mail, I put Silver Shatter on top


Silver Shatter... I like it but I don't love it. I think I'd be much more into it if the finish wasn't foily. I had hoped for a silver crackle with a chrome finish, like say China Glaze Millennium. That would've been awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with this combo *drool* lol. I still need to get my hands on these colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have First Mare, and the second I used it, I fell in love with the color and the application.  One-coaters are pretty AWESOME.  

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥